Regatta Time in The Abacos
24 June – 3 July
24 June at 09:00 to 3 July at 23:00 UTC-04
Treasure Cay Hotel Resort & Marina, Abaco Bahamas
The 43rd Regatta Time in The Abacos (RTIA) is fast approaching and excitement is steadily building for the week-long event held from June 24 – July. 3, 2018.
The event, which begins in South Abaco and ends in North Abaco, gives visitors a chance to experience different cays in The Abacos.
The schedule is as follows:
- June 24th: The regatta begins at Pete’s Pub in Little Harbour
- June 25th: Skippers Meeting at the Abaco Inn in Hope Town
- June 26th: Race One begins and the first awards and party are held at Hope Town Inn and Marina.
- June 27th: The party is moved to the mainland with a party at Snappa’s Bar & Grill in Marsh Harbour.
- June 28th: The second race begins leaving Marsh Harbour and ending at Guana with a party being held at Guana Grabbers.
- June 29th: A party will be held at Grabbers
- June 30th: Race number 3 will begin at Guana Cay ending at Treasure Cay with an awards and party at Coco Beach Bar.
- July 1st: Lay day
- July 2nd: The final race is to Green Turtle Cay with the final awards party being held at Bluff House.
- July 3rd: Cheeseburger party on Fiddle Cay, Green Turtle Cay.
Interested persons can visit https://www.bahamas.com/islands/abacos.
For more information on this event, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/207774636495353/